Wound Treatment Associate (WTA) Program
This is a 12 week online course, with a post-program onsite skills checkat our facility with the help of our WOC specialty nurse.
Individual Fee: $1000/person
Group Fee (Group of 3 or more): *** Email us at email@example.com to get a quote ***
*** EARLY BIRD PROMO ***
$200 Discount - - - Until December 18 Only
Use the code "EARLYWTAIND"
*** PARTIAL PAYMENT PLAN ***
Reserve Seat Deposit for $600 ----- Next payment in 1 month after class $275
Use the code "EARLYWTA600"
***NEW PAYMENT PLAN***
Credit Card Payment Plan:
Full Tuition will be divided into 3 payments automatically charged every 2 weeks.
$875/3 = $291.67
Auto Charge every 2 weeks
Use the code “EARLYWTA3”
For Groups 3 or more
Use the code "WTAGRP800"
Healthcare Professionals ------- Wish to add Wound Care Credentials after your Signature?
- Endorsed by WOCN, the Gold Standard in Wound Care Training and Treatment
- Affordable and Easily Achievable
- Pricing is designed to provide affordable wound care education.
- Content of this program provides clear discussion of role limitations and importance of CWCN consultation for complex or non-responsive wounds.
- WTA Program includes clinical competency training and testing
Administrators ----- Are you an Administrator for your Facility? Need to implement a Wound Care Prevention & Monitoring program?
- This WTA program is the Perfect Solution --- Comprehensive but can easily be tailored.
- Let us certify your staff, assemble a Wound Care Team and create WOCN - based protocols for your institution.
*WOCN - Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse society -- the leading accrediting organization in Wound Care.
---CLICK ON THE DATE TO CONTINUE REGISTRATION PROCESS---